Thursday, December 8, 2011

1 in 5 men here cheat on partners?

So according to asiaone, durex survey says that 1 in 5 men cheat on their partners.

Seriously? From what i heard and see around me it seems to be the other way round. Like 1 in 5 men DID NOT cheat on their partners. So I guess the cheaters cheated in the survey too?

Like some of my friends always ask me about the question on cheating. And my answer will always be the same. What is the bottom line of cheat? Some girls felt that texting another girl is cheating? Going out on a dinner is cheating? What if you are going out alone with another girl on dinner and your gf/wife knows about it? Is that still cheat? Is the physical act of sex cheating? Or is it when you are with your girlfriend but your mind is thinking of another girl, but you did not do anything physical to any other girls at all? Which act of the above is cheating to you? Which is worst? If you ask me, I felt that thinking and missing another girl when you are with your partner is worst than a night of crazy sex you had with a random girl. Soul > Body.

If it's a mistake I have to live with about my partner cheating, I would choose the fact that he got fucked by a random person but still loves me over being fucked by me on the bed but thinking of another man. 


Some other very interesting numbers that I am getting out from the article and with my comments :


  • 19 per cent of women who are unfaithful to their partners have a regular lover. (So I heard that the army regular lovers are pretty awesome in bed. :X)
  • Nearly one in three women here did not know if their partners had sexually transmitted infections (STIs) before committing to a relationship.
  • Women here have, on average, six sexual partners from the time they first had sexual intercourse. (Hope it's not on the same day.)
  • men in Singapore reported having 16 sexual partners from the time they lose their virginity. (I am like damn below par can?)
  • Almost twice the number of Singapore men compared to Singapore women said they lost their virginity in a casual relationship. (I am wondering what are the choices? Paid sex, Relationship, For Fun, After Marriage, Got Drunk, To a Bicycle, to a Tampon. ??? )
  • 17 per cent of men here admitted to losing their virginity through paid sex. (WTF!)
  • Some 42 per cent of male Singapore respondents said they did not use any protection against HIV, Aids and other STIs when they had sex for the first time. (Not surprise)
  • half of the female respondents here did not use any protection when they had sex for the first time.(Half? I wonder which half, the top half or bottom half. :X)
  • the men who had unprotected sex, 41 per cent said they did not think about the risks, and only 18 per cent said it was a regrettable mistake in hindsight.
  • one in four women who had unprotected sex said it was a risk they were willing to take. (I wonder why.)
  • Slightly more than half of all male and female respondents here said they needed a better understanding of HIV, the virus that causes Aids.

    Full Article here : AsiaOne
    Do you believe in these stats? 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...