Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Women want it as much as the men do.

All along I have this (mis)concept that the men are the only one who are desperate. Although a little different in need but they have the same want, I guess.

So I was seated at this table of 8 other women during a recent wedding dinner. Out of this 8 women, 1 of them is my wife, 1 is attached and other 6 are all single and very available and nice ladies. I have no clue what baggage the have in depth that causes them to be single but physically and mentally they look pretty decent and nice to me. More importantly they do not have crazy eyes.

So it was a whole episode of behind enemy line for me. One of the few weddings where I am behind the line with the ladies and on the guys. Not listening to conversations like " That girl is so cute", "I think I want to know that girl", "That girl has some tits but look a little too young for me"but wait, did I not hear those conversation? Or did I?

Surprise myself, the women want it as much as the men do, they were too looking round for cute guys too judging  the guys on how good they look, also talking about relationship and wanting to find a guy in their life and too "scoring" the guys. So how different are the guys from the ladies? not much i guess?

So if a woman and a man has a same need/want/goal, what is stopping them to meet each other? Pride? Ego? Too good a self appraisal and asking for too much? What if we could lower our expectation? Give each other a little more leeway, will there be much more happy couples/people around us?

Are people around us letting good opportunity slip day by day just because of things like these?

Take it off and get it on. I mean take off your pride and get the love on. :D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...