Friday, December 9, 2011

喜爱夜蒲 Lan Kwai Fong

Movie - Lan Kwai Fong

Ever been to Hong Kong? Heard of the "clubbing street" Lan Kwai Fong? Few months back in Hong Kong, a movie base on this popular night spot hit the big screen and as you could see from the poster above I am not surprise that it is a block buster.

Not too sure if the show has any truth to it since I do not live in Hong Kong myself but just to briefly share what is this show about, it is generally about night life of youngsters, sex, lies, love(a little) and tits. That explains a lot why this article in on this blog.

This show is pretty much about clubbers and their life and their game of one night stand. I am not too sure if some ladies will take it as an insult as the film did film it in the light that the women are pretty easy in Hong Kong. Again, I am pretty sure there is some truth to it in someways. I suppose it also works as a warning to some as not to play with fire if you can't stand the heat. I shall keep the details low and let you watch the show yourself.

What about local scene? If we are ever going to have a movie like this in Singapore, should it be known as Clarke Quay or Zouk? Which is a place where One Night Stand happens? Have you been involved in a One Night Stand? Is it really just for one night? Was it enjoyable? Did you do it cause you like it or did you do it cause you look "cool" doing it? Most important question - did you play it safe?

You realise that in my series of question above, I am not questioning about the "Right or Wrong" about the issue on one night stand. Why? To me, sex is one of the basic need in a human's life which even Maslow agrees. If you do not have a relationship, do not have a fuck buddy, there has to be someway you "Take care" of that need no?

This show has plenty of sex scene but there is no nudity. I suppose this is how "subtle" the Chinese are with shows like these. It's the "if you don't see her nipple, she is not naked"- logic. Not much of a logic if you ask me.

To end of the post, this is one of the actress in the movie, her real name is DaDa Chan and her in show character is known as Cat. A one night stand queen in the show. No explanation needed on why I am featuring her. Self-explanatory.  Got Picture Got Talk!

34Ds if you are asking. 

Mr.Smith, one night stand or not - play it safe, play it smart.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...