Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How to explain sex to kids?

This has always been an issue isn't it? Especially when kids start to think about the "source" of where they come from. In Singapore, I believe that the answer the kids like me from the 80s get crappy answers like "You will find out when you grow up", "We picked you up from the trash bin.", "A pelican bird drop you off at our doorstep." and even shit like "Cause daddy loves mummy so we have baby.". If only pelican birds drop babies at the doorstep and I believe Singapore will not have this whole low birth rate shit.

Anyway I stumble upon a very cute animation online that MIGHT help.

Ok, fine. Still a little too much for kids but at least it's kinda cute right? No ? 

Mr.Smith, why headache about sexducation? Just send them to me or my blog will do.  




1 comment:

Meguca said...

I approve of this post. Hahaha manga sex ed

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...