Monday, November 21, 2011

"All of my friends are really happy with my breasts"

Seriously. I have no clue how this sentence work. Do you tell your friends "Hey. I'm really happy with your breast you know?"

Not just 1, not just 2 but ALL!!



Check out the video at 2mins and 20secs to find out what I am talking about.

Anyway what are your thoughts about breast implants?

Do you look down on people with implants? Do you think some people really need it? Will you be HAPPY for your friend's new pair of tits?

For the ladies,

Will you do it if it is free and safe?
Will you do it cause you partner wants you to do it?
Will you do it just cause it's a "social trend" to have big jugs?

For the guys,

Will you be okay if your partner wants to do it?
Will you encourage your partner to do it?

For me? Although I am a "breast man" I think it's fine regardless with or without. basically I am very neutral about it and I will not look down on anyone just because it's fake. Like I always tell people, Avatar(The blue man movie) is nothing but (fake)graphics and we still like it. We do not always need things to be real. Right?

P.S: Since implants are something off the shelf, so can anyone of you promise to let me touch them if you ever have it implanted? Thanks in advance!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...