Friday, July 2, 2010

Wet Dream of Elm Street..

Foreplay : Blogging outdoor seems to feel a little like having sex outdoor. Due to the environment you are at, it makes you do things which you didn't plan for - for the better of course. It also gives you the feeling wondering if people are watching you. Of course it doesnt matter if pple are watching me blogging. Wait a min, I dun think I give a damn if people are watching me having sex either. Oh yeah, I have no shame. = X

I am sure everyone is very familiar with the all famous Nightmare of Elm Street and it's main character Freddy Krueger.

Freddy has this amazing power to enter your dream and finishes you off in your dream and you are literally killed in real life.

Why am I not surprise they got this idea off wet dreams ? You dream of having sex in your dreams and the next thing you know you came in real life. geddit?

Question - When was the last time you had a wet dream and it's somebody you know? And would you tell him/her about it? Does it have to be somebody you have feelings/attracted to or could it just be anybody?

One of the ladies actually told me that she was dreaming about me wanting to do it w her in her dream. And my reply was "If you saw me having a 7 inch, damn you are in your dream ! "

I am sure not everybody gets wet dream especially when you are sexually active but what about dreaming of having sex or anything kinky in your dreams but less the "wet" part in the morning?

What's your take on wet dreams?

"Good Night, Sweet Wet Dreams"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...