Friday, November 18, 2011

Simei ITE Video

So according to source, Simei ITE is trending on Twitter because of this Video, should be suitable for work.

Don't ask me what they doing but obviously already wrong in the first place cause they did not video it properly so that I know what is happening. Disappointed.

No, I'm kidding, what I meant is obviously it is not right cause there is a male and a female in the same cubicle. Regardless of what they are doing it is already wrong.

I wonder what is going to happen to them in school. The friends are so getting it. I mean getting into trouble, not "IT" as in it.

Mr.Smith, sex in toilet can be pretty exciting, but please don't do it when your toilet is that open and you are in school uniform or underage. Wait, the school uniform part actually sounded quite good. :p

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...