Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Meaning of Your Relationship Status.

I noticed something very interesting while I was browsing my friend's facebook pages, quite a handful of them are having relationship status which I suppose it's wrong. Other than some of those jokers who are "Married" to a man I mean seriously some of them are getting it all wrong. For Example, the term "Open relationship" does NOT means relationship which everyone knows,it actualy means u r allowed to slp around w oths.

Thus, keeping the objective in mind, I am going to educate readers on the meaning of your "Relationship Status"

If You Are A Women . . .


Single

I am Single and I am available, you can date me if I am available on that day.

In A Relationship

I am in a relationship and I love my boyfriend. He might not be the best dick around but I love him. So other woman please go away and don't ka chiao( Disturb) my BF.

Engaged

I am almost married and I love my BF much, please do not disturb my BF.

Married

I am married and I am too busy to make love or baby due to work. I love my husband.

It's Complicated

I am so hot and there are so many guys coming after me. Tell me what should I do ?

In An Open Relationship

I kinda like this guy but we are trying out so mean while if you earn more than XXXX , please apply.

Widowed

I am a repackage version of single. In forum terms I am MWTS. "Might Want To Sell". Apply and I'll decide.


If You Are A Men . . .


Single

I am Single and I am allowed to bonk anyone of you. Please Add me as a friend

In A Relationship

I am in a relationship and have a woman to let me bonk at home but if you are interested and do not mind, you can still add me on fb and let me bonk you.

Engaged

I am almost married and this is the last chance I can bonk you girls and still fall asleep without feeling guilty at night. I THINK man who bonk after married are jerks. Please add me and let me bonk you.

Married

I am married and I can't accept the fact that I will be and am going to bonk this same woman until the age of 60 ( or and longer my friend can work) , please add me as a friend and let me bonk you.

It's Complicated

I can't get any love or any bonk but I do not want to looks like a loser and I hope people come and pity me which allows me to look pitiful and cheat girls into my pity zone and get bonk by me.

In An Open Relationship

I have a regular bonk r/s but I am very open to other bonk. Pls add me and let's bonk. 3Ps are welcome.

Widowed

It has been awhile since I last bonk other than Pam and 5 sisters. Please Add me and let me bonk you !

And if you haven't notice these r/s status can form some interesting combination like poker too ! And a lot of time we will put comment and "like" the status change.

Single to In A Relationship - I finally found my routine bonk !

In A Relationship to Single - Time for new bonk !

In A Relationship - It's Complicated - Is that the person I bonk the last time? Can't remember clearly

It's Complicated - In A Relationship - Yes ! I rmb her name correctly

Things can get a little more fun if ,

Single - In A Relationship - Single - Not the model I want..

Single - Open Relationship - In A Relationship - It's Complicated - Single - I tried but I can't get it up and I try and We did it but she didn't like it and we seek for help but we failed.


All being said, I am sure I am making a very daring assumption as usual. I am not suggesting that all guys cheat and all woman are devoted and my main point being beware of what you put online especially if you are new and unsure about this wild wild cyber world. Ask if you have too. And if you are really planning on cheat, this article could be a good reference too ! -

How To Cheat On Your Girl Friend !



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...