Friday, May 14, 2010

Debut - #SmithAsksAboutSex - The Office Lady

There is this Chinese saying which goes - 知己知彼,百战百胜。Which simple means that you will win your battle as long as you know your opponent well. As we all know that we are facing low in birth rate due to too many a factor and here at SmithtalksaboutSex we take the responsibility on making Singapore Sex Scene a better place. We all know that marriage is the only battle where you sleep with you enemy, thus SmithtalksaboutSex is introducing this new segment which I coin it "SmithAskaboutSex". Sex is a two person issue (yes, ur left and ur right doesn't count in this case) and thus feedback ( Positive or not is secondary) is always important, just like how to do our personnel assessment for job. Thus, SmithasksaboutSex will aim to ask and interview some netizen "Bloggers, Tweeple" their point of view about Sex and what's good and what's not about it.

For a debut I am actually interviewing one of the tweeple on my following and follower list. Being in Singapore I suppose Identity blanket is always important. ( I do not want my "guest" to be stared at the busstop and wonder if they didn't zip their pants)

She is an office lady at the age of 20 +. So this could be a good bench mark for guys who likes ladies in this catergory.

Smith(S) : Thanks for agreeing on this Interview.

Her(H) : Anything for you my love.

S : What do you think about relationship of Singapore and Sex ?

H : Let’s just say Singapore isn’t a very sexy country. I mean we all love sex. I have yet to meet a Singaporean that hates it. But why don’t we do it enough? I don’t get that. Maybe its because we’re so focused on working to survive in this fine country that we forget the simple pleasures in life. Maybe it’s a culture thing…. We Asians tend to be more ‘conservative’ as compared to the other western countries. But cmon! It’s the 21st century man… people should be open about it by now. *shrugs*


S : What is Sex to you ?

H : sex to me isn’t only about the pleasure. (well maybe 70% of it is :P) It’s also about connecting with your partner on an emotional as well as physical level. I don’t think I can have sex with someone whom I’m not mentally connected to. I don’t think sex should just be about feeling good on the outside. You have to have sex with someone who makes you feel good on the inside as well.


S : What kinda guy actually stand a chance. ( For sex not love )

H : well, I need to be attracted to the guy first of all. I’m not gonna lie and say he doesn’t have to be hot. Hotness does count, but it isn’t the deciding factor. Of course I have to be able to hit it off with the guy. A sweet guy, with an awesome sense of humour would seal the deal

S : And Your Best SEXperience so far?

H : best sex so far was just before countdown on Christmas eve where we were drinking at the bar with some other friends and we exchange some eyes and we both knew what we wanted and we went to the dark alley. Tips for couples who wants to try this, please be reminded not to wear tight jeans as it was totally difficult to get it out unless you enjoy the part where he ripped my jeans which I did enjoy. And yes, I partied the rest of the night with a ripped pair of jeans.



S : Policeman, Pizzaboy, Gym Buddy. Which one?

H : - Police man. Oh boy do I LOVE a guy in uniform. Total fantasy of mine! (And policemen have handcuffs.)


S : Does Sex play an important role in relationship ?

H : Definitely! I cannot imagine being in a sexless relationship. Sex is also a form of intimacy. And if that doesn’t exist in a relationship, there’s really nothing else.


S : Size does matters ! Yay or Nay ? And what is a good size for you ?

H : Nay. I’ve had sexual relations with men who had a big shlong, and it didn’t do much for me. It’s not about what you have, it’s about how you use it.

S : Complete this sentence : " I saw Smith walking to me naked ... "

H : and I turned to him and say: ‘DAMN, you gf is lucky’

S : Any final word of advices for our readers ?

H : be spontaneous,do it in the weirdest of places. For the ladies - grab ur man into a toilet cubicle and ravage him the afterglow is awesome and for the guys, girls do like it a little rough sometimes ripping of clothes is a turn on just dun rip our fav clothes tugging of hair... spanking... total turn on and girls always have this fantasy of being bad...so when the guy dominates, it feels good.


So here we have it readers ! The debut of our #SmithAsksAboutSex and do let me know who you would like to me interview next, a teacher? a man? a certain person? I will try my best to get someone who fits the bill !


Do feedback on how you like this segment and how we can improve. Do remember that SEX is a journey where we all sexplores together !


May The Sex Be Yours !!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...