Monday, October 4, 2010

Your reaction to big boobs..

Before anything goes, let's take a look at this video and you will pretty much get what I am trying to say :



Here comes the question, what do u think ur reaction would be ? I think i would look and goes wah seh.. and den twit abt it. Yay.. I'm such a geek. lolx..

but but but..how does the lady feel ? Happy that u are looking ? They like u to look but not stare? disgusted? If the answer is the later, why even show it out? I'm sure we can easily find clothing which covers up rite?

I still think showing is cool, but showing too much is not.. so how much is too much? tat depends on how much u have got in the cup..

"boob which some to choose to look at the bra, half empty ,i choose to look at the bra,half full" - Barney Stinson

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...