Friday, December 23, 2011

I Stripped For PETA!

No, do not worry... There ain't any naked picture of myself on the blog. I am not that mad about getting onto our local tabloid papers (yet).

So sometime back I was talking about stripping for good cost and so I have done my part at strip. The experience at strip is ever consistant and of course good.

So of course you can read about my 1st boyzilian experience which was around a year ago. And this time round while the therapist was "manhandling" me, I did chat her up a little. Although I am like bottomless but it feels pretty much the same as any other small talks while you are getting a hair cut or getting your nails done.

Until today, there are still many men(and even ladies) out there who are shy about this whole process, wait a min, that's what we thought but is there really true? If that is true why are we have not 1 not 2 but 13 strip in Singapore? And you thought this numbers are interesting? Let's take a look at some other interesting numbers I have gathered.

Each therapist will "strip" around 12-13 customer on a good weekdays.

Out of this 12 customers, around 3 are guys.

Out of these 3 guys, it is 100% that guys do it all off.

0 guys have done the heart shape waxing before according to her, so do not worry.

So if base on her numbers, we have 13 shops locally, let's say we have around 3-4 Therapist at work per day, we will have 13x12x3 = 468. Which means we have around almost 500 naked bottom people walking around us from Strip daily. What about other smaller brands and home waxing?

So you see, we are not that shy about this whole process isn't it? I am sure most guys would like a trimmed or "naked" lady but what about the ladies?

Do you think it is important for guys to be neat at the "bikini" area as well?

Help me answer the poll below ladies!


How do you like your man and his hair?
Shiny Clean!
Trimmed, "botak" is too much.
I like my man hairy! Real MAN!
I don't like man.
  
pollcode.com free polls 


So now what are you waiting for ladies and gentlemen!

Get Naked!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...