Monday, December 12, 2011

Did you just stare at my chest?



Really?

Ladies : Have you ever have that feeling that a guy is staring at your tits? Do you like it or did you find it offending? Is a 2 sec micro staring okay with you or even a 20 secs works for you? Like mentioned in the video, if you really hate people from staring/ looking, why not wear something else that cover your breast?

Gentlemen : Will you try to pull this off if any ladies ever confront you? If not, what will you say in your defense?

Me? I am very sure ladies out there know that I am totally a "breast man" and I am also very sure that the ladies know that I am looking at them. I think ladies who wish to share an enough amount should take it as a compliment that a guy is looking. Give a nice look but do not stare and give dirty look. That is my tips for the guys and if really confronted just give a simple "Looks like you caught me there, it's really nice and worth even a 2nd look you know? Let's take a picture together? No?"*

* Try it at your own risk, it is not like I have no pull off such replies or words before but result might defers from each individual.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...